Jack West's NSCLC Briefing
1 instant download of PDF report &
2 access to April 16 mid-day call with Dr. West.
Two-part briefing includes:
New report on immunotherapy in current practices
How are oncologists treating 1L NSCLC? Dr. West
just polled twenty of his practicing peers — 10 lung cancer specialists and 10 general oncologists — and is now publishing his findings in a PDF report, available for instant download upon purchase.
Immunotherapy in Locally Advanced & Metastatic NSCLC
You will learn in this report:
- Where KOLs and general oncologists converge and differ on immunotherapy in the management of lung cancer?
- How does each group extrapolate trial data to patients falling outside narrow trial requirements?
- How do they weigh 1L therapy and later options for advanced NSCLC by histology, PD-L1 status, presence of a driver mutation, and potentially use of tumor mutation burden?
- What do oncologists project to be the leading approaches in the near future, and beyond?
— and —
April 16 conference call with Dr. West
mid-day from AACR in Chicago, jump on an exclusive conference call with Dr. West for his instant analysis on the data presented.
On this call Dr. West will:
- Give his immediate takeaways after attending AACR session on Phase III PD-1/PD-L1 combinations in 1L NSCLC from Merck, Bristol-Myers, and Roche.
- Discuss PFS data comparison between the three competing studies ( KEYNOTE-189, CheckMate-227, and IMpower150 ) and if Merck's OS data could be differentiating.
- ... and more.
Purchase as a guestQuick Guest Purchase
Sign in to Endpoints News
Set a new passwordWe will send you a link, with which you will be able to set a new password.
Please note this link is for one-time use only and valid for only 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions
Payment and billing instructions
Upfront payment via credit card required. Immediate service and download if you purchase using an Endpoints account. If you want to purchase as a guest, or if you require prior invoicing, click here. Once paid via credit card, you'll be emailed the report and added to the conference call. No refunds for any reason.
One license per purchase
No sharing is allowed and you are limited to 5 downloads of the PDF report. For multiple copies or group purchases, please contact us with the blue button in the lower right for quick service.
How to access the briefing
Once paid, you will be presented with a download link to the PDF report and an email will be sent with conference call details.
This is not investment advice
Endpoints Exchange is not an investment advisor. Nothing on this platform should be understood as recommendation to enter in any securities transactions or to engage in any manner of investment strategies.
Not an editorial product
Written, produced, and owned by H. Jack West, and sold through the Endpoints Exchange platform. No editors from Endpoints News were involved in the creation of this product.
No warranty or representations
While Endpoints Exchange authors endeavor to make sure the information is accurate and reliable, Endpoints makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to the products sold on its platform, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content available on this site.
Endpoints Exchange is helping democratize institutional research by creating a place where premium expertise can be published and purchased by all. Access to great biotech research shouldn't depend on the right banking or corporate relationships. And experts with significant new reports should have a direct way to publish and market to the right audiences without giving up the farm to traditional distribution channels.
The Endpoints Company is exclusively partnered with biotech expert Brad Loncar on Endpoints Exchange to solve these issues.